Hunter Primary Care has launched its inaugural 2016 Indigenous Youth Art Competition which aims to encourage, showcase and celebrate the […]
On Thursday 23 June, Dr Kevin Sweeney, CEO of Hunter Primary Care and two of his Senior Managers, Claudine Ford […]
Tell me more about Hunter Primary Care
- Delivering consumer-focused, quality primary health care services that improve health outcomes.
- Leading and supporting primary health care professionals to enable them to provide effective health care.
- Working with stakeholders to improve the health system and patient experience.
- Deliver quality health services that benefit the community, including GP Access After Hours, Care Coordination, headspace Newcastle, Psychology Services, Hunter Partners in Recovery, Aged Care Emergency service, Closing the Gap programs and Rural Primary Health Services.
- Ensure the sustainability of our services by making them efficient, effective and competitive.
- Identify new funding opportunities and expand services to meet the changing needs of the community, members and funders.
- Deliver support services to meet the needs of members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, develop and deliver innovative solutions to health needs.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and members.
Click here for a copy of the Hunter Primary Care Strategic Plan.Programs and Services page.