On Tuesday 28 June, Aboriginal students from Newcastle High School will launch a video clip which expresses their views on […]
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 23 June, a team from Hunter Primary Care will be joining fellow CEOs and senior executives around […]
Tell me more about Hunter Primary Care
- Delivering consumer-focused, quality primary health care services that improve health outcomes.
- Leading and supporting primary health care professionals to enable them to provide effective health care.
- Working with stakeholders to improve the health system and patient experience.
- Deliver quality health services that benefit the community, including: GP Access After Hours, Care Coordination, headspace Newcastle, Psychology Services, The Way Back Support Service, Hunter Partners in Recovery, Aged Care Emergency service, Closing the Gap programs, and Rural Primary Health Services.
- Ensure the sustainability of our services by making them efficient, effective and competitive.
- Identify new business opportunities, collaborate with stakeholders to develop innovative solutions, and expand services to meet the changing needs of the community, members and funders.
- Deliver support services to meet the needs of members.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and members.
Click here for a copy of the Hunter Primary Care Strategic Plan.