Our NDIS service
We are an approved NDIS provider of ‘Support Coordination’ for people with a disability
Do you have an NDIS plan and need someone to provide you with ‘Support Coordination?’
- At Hunter Primary Care we understand the complexities of navigating the health system.
- We specialise in providing Support Coordination for NDIS participants with complex health needs.
- Our Support Coordinators with you to help you choose services that will meet your unique needs.
- We Listen, Care and Connect.
Why Hunter Primary Care?
- We are a registered NDIS provider.
- Our role is to help you navigate the health care and disability system, to help you to achieve your goals.
- Our Support Coordinators will connect you with the local services that will meet your needs and ensure you get value out of your NDIS plan.
We are experts in Support Coordination: Hunter Primary Care has years of experience providing Support Coordination to people in the Hunter region. Our NDIS service is designed to assist you to get maximum value from your plan.
We are connected: We understand the health system and have close relationships with GPs, specialists, pharmacists and allied health professionals.
Our focus is YOU: We will work hard for you so that you get the most value out of your plan. We will provide you with choice and control to help you live the life you really want.
Where to now?
We have a dedicated NDIS team waiting to answer your questions. Please use the form below or phone us on 1300 47 63 47.
To make a referral to our NDIS service complete our Referral Form and email to NDIS@hunterprimarycare.com.au with your NDIS Plan.
Templates for General Practice Staff
These templates have been specifically made to be imported into Best Practice or Medical Director. These templates should not be opened and viewed before downloading them into your practice software.