Our Human Resource Management services
Cost-effective human resource management services for primary health care practices.
Hunter Primary Care provides cost-effective human resource management services to primary health care practices through the provision of advice and support in a number of areas including:
- Pay and conditions / award assistance;
- Performance management / interpersonal conflict;
- Ending the employment relationship; and
- Employment agreements.
Services will be provided by Hunter Primary Care Human Resources Manager; Janelle White. Janelle is an experienced generalist Human Resources Manager who has been working with Hunter Primary Care for over 14 years and, during that time, has been providing support and human resources advice to general practices, allied health and other practices. Janelle has a Master of Management; specialising in Human Resources, a Graduate Certificate in Employment Law and is a Certified Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Services available to primary health care practices include:
- Telephone / Email Support and Updates
For a small annual fee, practice managers and practice principals can seek HR support by telephone or email for a range of matters including:
- Queries and advice about awards and employee entitlements, performance management, employment agreements, interpersonal conflict, termination of employment
- Access to standard templates for:
- Award-based employment offers
- Temporary variation to hours of work
- Individual flexibility agreements
- Newsletter updates with HR/employment law/award updates of interest
- Tailored Support
For more intensive support and assistance, primary health care practices may engage Hunter Primary Care on a fee for service basis. Types of support include:
- Development of award-based employment agreements
- Development of tailored individual flexibility agreements
- Development of enterprise agreements
- Assistance with other forms of employment correspondence such as performance warnings, termination of employment, position descriptions
- Policy development
- Other HR/IR issues that may arise that require more intensive input or a visit to the practice
Services can be provided on a fee per hour basis or by a fixed quote.
For more information about HR services, including cost of services, please contact Janelle White at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (02) 4925 2259.