Keith Drinkwater joined Hunter Primary Care in 2012.
Keith has worked as a Clinician/Manager in the health sector for almost 40 years, holds a Bachelor Degree in Health Service Management and is a Registered Nurse.
With a wealth of clinical and health management experience within NSW Health facilities and the Primary Care setting, he has a passion for Primary Care and the services and programs he oversees. The Primary Care directorate includes the following services:
- GP Access After Hours
- Aged Care Emergency Service
- Primary Care Coordination
- NDIS Support Coordination Services (Physical and Intellectual Disabilities)
- Aboriginal Outreach Services
- Priority Allied Health Services